Azizi Developments, the UAE-based real estate developer with global reach into international markets, has announced the launch of Azizi Farishta, the 15th project located in the ever-expanding Al Furjan district. The fully-serviced residence, a B+G+2P+12 structure, is the developer’s newest contribution. Azizi Farishta is within close proximity to major Dubai icons and attractions including the EXPO 2020 site, Ibn Batuta Mall, Discovery Gardens and the new Al Maktoum Airport (DWC).
The residence will encompass 137 studio apartments, 124 one-bedroom apartments, and 23 two-bedroom apartments. Azizi Farishta is scheduled for completion in 2018. The development in Al Furjan is a burgeoning area that is ideal for families seeking a luxurious community that is also affordable.
Farhad Azizi, CEO of Azizi Developments, emphasised, “In the past five months, Azizi Developments has launched eight new projects and Azizi Farishta is the latest addition. Providing high-quality real estate and perfect investment opportunities in Al Furjan is a statement of intent by our company. It shows our continuous dedication in delivering affordable luxury and community living to mid-income professionals, business owners and families.”
Mr Azizi continued, “As internationally-experienced property developers with a portfolio that includes luxury residential, commercial and hotel properties, our clients know they are in good hands. Al Furjan is fast-growing due to the unparalleled quality of our residences, its affordable pricing and after-sales services. People have a great incentive to invest in this flourishing district.”
Azizi Developments’ flexible payment plans suit the financial realities of all clients. In addition, investors do not need to concern themselves with finding tenants as the developer offers their own services to fully manage the process of renting units.
Azizi Farishta will impress potential investors with its convenient access to transportation, near Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khalil Road with an upcoming metro station within walking distance. The community also has all the luxurious amenities and necessities nearby: schools, outdoor sports facilities, a community retail centre, 7000 square feet of retail space, common areas, landscaped gardens, a climate-controlled infinity pool, spa, and state-of-the-art gym and play areas.
On November 26th, the sales launch event at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi offers payment plans that attract clients who are not even considering real estate investment at the moment. Clients that purchase a one-bedroom apartment will have the incentive and opportunity to upgrade to a two-bedroom apartment. The investment structure involves a 1% booking deposit with 30% of the payment during construction. The remaining 70% is only due upon completion.
Mob: +971505430701 | Tel: +971 4 3298996
E: firstname.lastname@example.org. | W: www.saharagcc.com